Rates are based on 2 adults or the family unit of 2 parents and their own minor children. Families and couples only. There is a limit of 2 adults for tent camping or 4 adults per rv and 6 total people per site. Additional adults in rv's and guest children are $6 each. Day guests are $4 each. There is a 2 week limit on tent camping. Extended stay campers will be assigned to designated sites depending on availability. WiFi is no additional charge for daily rate campers and $5 per week or $20 per month for extended stay campers. Electric is charged seperately with our monthly rate so electric is additional to the rate in the chart. There is a $50 electric deposit due on check in and this floats until check out. At each monthly renewal the previous month's electric bill is due. Monthly sites renew on the date that you arrive. There are no other additional charges for campground facilities. For river trip rates visit www.danriveradventures.com
Phone Reservations Reservations can be made on the phone. (336)427-8530 Phone reservations require a one day deposit except on holiday weekends and race weekends when a 3 day deposit is required. Reservations for weekly or monthly sites require a 50% deposit. Monthly site reservations cannot be firm until 2 weeks prior to arrival and 2 weeks is the longest we will hold open these sites. There is a $10 cancellation fee until four days prior to arrival. Inside of four days there is no deposit refund.
Check in time is 2 pm to 7:30 pm on Friday and Saturday
2 pm to 7 pm all other days
1) Online reservations can be made by families and couples.
2) Reservations for tent campers have a 2 adult limit and reservations for RV campers have a 4 adult limit. 6 person limit per site.
3) Posted rates include 2 adults with their own minor children. Extra adults (where allowed) and guest children are $6 per person per day.
4) Make sure to reserve at least 3 days on holiday weekends and race weekends. Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day. Martinsville Races are on April 2 and October 29. Tent site reservations require only a two day stay for Race weekends.
5) Make sure to reserve for at least 2 days on all other weekends between Memorial Day and Labor Day. (One day stay is allowed, if there is availability, on a first come first served basis)
6)Make sure to use the notes from camper section to provide your address and the following: #of adults, #of children, Type of camping unit, RV length, #slideouts, and pet information.
7) Two pet limit with breed restrictions. If you are not sure about your pet please call the park. Please read the pet rules first.
These guidelines must be followed for your reservation to be accepted. Camp Native charges a small booking fee and cancellation policies are different than for reservations made through the campground. Cancellation information is on the Camp Native reservation page.